I am proud to announce that I am hosting a beginners photography workshop in Quill Lake, SK on Wednesdays March 14th and 21st, 2018!
The Photography Basics and Beyond photography workshop will cover the fundamentals of photography and help new photographers get a head start in understanding the art and science behind capturing great photos. Through this two evening class you will learn:
- The fundamentals of exposure, composition, color balance and camera technique
- Learn how your camera works and how to take control of your camera’s manual settings
- Identify common photography mistakes and how to avoid them
- Understand the differences between different lenses and accessories and how to use them
- Gain insightful tips, tricks, and resources on how to improve your creative photography skills
The course fee is $80 and includes two 2.5-3 hour long evening classes
Each class will consist of instruction and a visual presentation. Exercises will also be provided to help you put the knowledge you gain to use right away.
**Please note that owning or having access to an advanced digital camera with manual controls is required to get the most out of this course. (ie: DSLR, mirrorless or ‘prosumer’ camera with manual controls. If you are not sure if your camera applies, please give me a shout!) You will want to make sure you have your camera with you on both dates.**
Spots for this workshop are limited!