I am a freelance photographer and graphic designer currently based out of Quill Lake, Saskatchewan who has a passion for creating bright, authentic images that capture genuine moments, emotions, and personalities.
As your photographer, I want the pictures we create together to be some of your most valued mementos, and I want you to love the experience you had getting them. A big part of how I do what I do is making it so that you don’t need to worry about a thing. From start to finish, you do you, and I’ll take care of the rest. If you live in or around the east-central Saskatchewan area including Quill Lake, Wadena, Humboldt, Melfort, or beyond, feel free to give me a shout. Let’s create a scene together.
- I was a born and raised in Calgary, Alberta and lived there for the first 29 years of my life
- I currently reside in a village (Quill Lake, to be exact).
- I have a formal background and education in photojournalism as well as new media production and design
- I married a giant. Seriously. He’s 6’11”.
- If you ask him how tall he is he will tell you he’s 5’23”.
- I think it’s funnier when he says he’s 5’2”.
- I’m the mother of a super amazing and funny little gal
- She thinks I’m pretty cool.
Where my work has been featured:
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada
- Prairies North Magazine
- Tourism Saskatchewan
- Calgary Herald
- Fort McLeod Gazette
- The Weal
- Hockey Now
- and more…